BOB144 is Break Out Board. It allows convenient connection of system signals to the external devices. BOB144 should be connected to CURRERA-R System Connector with System Cable.
Here is documentation for BOB144.
Parts¶BOB contains of:
- USB Master Port
- 4 digital optically isolated inputs
- 4 digital optically isolated outputs
- Serial port - RS232 (DE9). Only RxD and TxD signals are active.
- Ground connections
- Digital Output +5V source (e.g. for connections of LEDs)
- Power Supply Input
- System Connector (DB25) for connection of System Cable
Example of connection of one LED and Button.¶Functions:
- LED is showing the state of output 3. See example of handling digital outputs in xiAPI
- When button is depressed - the state of input 2 changes from zero to one. See example of handling digital inputs in xiAPI
Note: Common sockets of Inputs and Outputs should be interconnected to use VCC from output for driving input (e.g. by button).