Install SD-Card device driver¶
This article describes how to install SD-Card device driver to CURRERA-R running Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WES7).
Ask for driver¶
Please Contact Support with subject: Request SD-Card driver for CURRERA-R WES7.
Please enter serial number of CURRERA-R.
Support will send you the driver for SD-Card.
Copy the driver¶
- Unzip the driver files to USB Flash Drive
- Power up the CURRERA-R
- Connect the USB Flash Drive to hub connected to USB port of CURRERA-R
- Copy the driver files to c:\Currera\tools\drivers\sd_drivers
- Open Device Manager on CURRERA-R
- Locate SD-Card located in Other devices
- Click right mouse button and select Update Driver Software
- Click Browse my computer for driver software
- Enter location where driver is c:\Currera\tools\drivers\sd_drivers
- Click Next
- Click Install software anyway
- Open SSD Control Tool
- Click Commit C: changes and Restart