Using cables with CURRERA¶
General Rules when using Cables¶
- Avoid bending cable at small radius
- Minimum bend radius for each cable should be above 6cm
- If cable needs to be bent repetitively - it should be placed into Cable Carrier and special type of cable, that allows repetitive bending, should be used
- Avoid damaging camera connector by excessive movement of cable
- When camera is mounted on a moving part (e.g. robotic arm) the cable connected to camera should be fixed to the same part which the camera is attached to.
- If cable is vibrating – it's fixing point should be as close as possible to the spot connecting it to the camera, in order to avoid transfer of any vibration from cable to connector