NetCamHD allows to connects different clients.
Encoded Video Stream¶All of them can receive the encoded video stream (H264 or MJPEG).
- RTSP Large Stream (port 554)
- RTSP Small Stream (port 8554) - e.g. for preview
- Direct Stream (port 4424) direct encoder data on TCP socket
e.g. for special low latency clients or for processing.
Socket Stream Client example is available here .
The video from camera can be processed using many different clients. We selected some for reference:
- VLC is the simplest client for testing
- H264WebCam have lowest display latency (about 150ms)
- exacqVision - long term tested client with ONFIF
- Milestone XProtext - Monitoring reference with ONVIF
Static JPEG Snapshots¶
- Large or Small JPEG Image Snapshot over HTTP (port 80)
- ONVIF (port 18000) - for ONVIF clients
- HTTP (port 80) - for Web browsers
- CPARAPI (port 80) - for HTTP control clients
Picture with different possible connections: