Matrox Imaging Library (MIL)¶
Matrox Imaging Library is a comprehensive collection of software tools for developing machine vision, image analysis and medical imaging software applications.
MIL includes tools for every step in the process: from application feasibility, to prototyping, through to development and ultimately deployment.
This library is not maintained anymore. It is available only on request
- Install the Matrox Mil library 9.00 R2+, full version or runtime
- Download XIMEA API Software Package
Sample¶This application demonstrates the use of the Matrox MIL library version 9.00 R2+
The demo application enables the user to:
- preview live image from the camera
- control camera resolution, binning, exposure and gain
- set camera system ports and use hardware triggering
- calculate image histogram