XIMEA strives to create and maintain compatibility and interfaces for the most common and advanced vision image-processing libraries and applications.
Due to the nature of the task, it is not possible to maintain compatibility to all libraries for all XIMEA cameras in all operating systems indefinitely and continuously. For this reason and for the convenience of our customers, XIMEA has adopted the following policy:
For cameras listed in the Products section of the webpage:¶
- All cameras listed in the section Products are always supported with the most common libraries:
- For these software packages, XIMEA commits to update the API within twelve months after a new major release.
- XIMEA warranties backwards compatibility of these software packages for two major releases.
- For all other libraries displayed in the survey below, XIMEA has created compatibility for specific releases and operating system environments. XIMEA upgrades the compatibility to other software manufactures or releases on short notice, at XIMEA’s discretion, depending on the business case involved or when new products are introduced.
- When ordering, please check with the sales staff at XIMEA as to your requirement and compatibility.
For cameras not listed in the Product section of the webpage:¶
- These cameras, typically sold as OEM cameras, have a more narrowly focused compatibility, customized to the OEM environment. XIMEA may extend the compatibility to other software manufactures or releases on short notice, depending on the business case and requirements involved.
- There are also general APIs for integrating OEM cameras into any application.
List of libraries and frameworks with basic support in Windows:¶
If you have a Library and want it integrated with XIMEA cameras, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All logos and trademarks are the property of the respective trademark owners. All other rights reserved.