XIMEA API Software Package¶
XIMEA API Software Package is installer, that can be run on:
Microsoft Windows 7,
Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 2009,
Microsoft Windows 2008 R2.
- OS Drivers of all XIMEA camera types for OS Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows 2008 R2 x86-64.
- API (M3API, xiAPI, xiAPI.NET, GenTL)
- Examples (xiViewer - camera live image viewer for picture check)
- GenTL Producer - for connecting of GenTL Consumer applications.
- Vision Libraries integration demonstrations:
- LabView demo with sources
- OpenCV demo with sources
- Libdmtx demo with sources
- Aforge.NET framework demo with sources
- Integrating Vision Toolkit demo with sources
- Halcon demo with sources
- Cognex demo with sources
- Matrox MIL demo with sources
- Voyant Vision demo with sources
- 1) Be sure that You have Administrator privileges
- 2) Download
- 3) Click right mouse button on the downloaded file and use "Run as administrator"
- 4) Read the License Agreement and Accept it.
- 5) Select the Software components you want to install. You can uncheck the components you don't want to install, but it is recommended to leave them all checked.
- 6) Specify the install location - you can leave the default location or change it to your desired location.
- 7) Now the XIMEA API Software Package should start copying files, updating System Variables and installing drivers if necessary.
- 8) Installation is completed.
- 9) Changes to System Environment Variables may require system reboot. If you want to reboot immediately select 'Reboot Now' option, otherwise select 'I want to manually reboot later'.
Note: When used for CURRERA R choose 'I want to manually reboot later' and use SSD Control Tool to store changes when EWF is enabled.
We also have similar Linux Software Package
It is possible to install the package with Unattended Installation XIMEA API Installer
Unpacking installation source files¶
It is possible to Unpack XIMEA API Software Package installation files to current directory to make own installer based on these files.
Note: Product names used in this web site are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies.
All logos and trademarks are the property of the respective trademark owners. All other rights reserved.