XIMEA Control Panel called xiCOP is diagnostic software tool for all XIMEA cameras.
It is part of XIMEA Windows Software Package .
- Facilitates diagnostics of PC performance bottlenecks
- Diagnose of firmware and software compatibility
- Suggests solutions for diagnosed issues
- Saves a diagnostic log which can be reviewed by technical support.
- Allows setting of User ID's to XIMEA cameras
- One click to switch selected XIMEA cameras to USB3 Vision standard
- Allows switching selected XIMEA cameras back to XIMEA API
- One click to update to the latest XIMEA Windows Software Package
- One click to update firmware in selected cameras
- Is capable of displaying the Camera Hardware and Firmware Revision
- Is capable of Connecting to the internet through the Proxy server
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32,64)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32,64)
- Linux (tested on Ubuntu x86_64 (14.04, 16.04, 18.04))
- Download XIMEA Windows Software Package.
- xiCOP is installed automatically during the installation of the package.