XIMEA Windows Software Package¶
- XIMEA Windows Software Package
XIMEA Windows Software Package is an installer, that can run on:
Microsoft Windows 7,
Microsoft Windows 10,
Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 2009,
Microsoft Windows 2008 R2.
- Drivers of XIMEA camera families CB,MC,MT,MQ,MU,MX for operating systems:
- Windows 7 x86, x86-64
- Windows 10 x86, x86-64
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x86-64
- API (xiAPI, xiAPI.NET, GenTL, Python, OpenCV )
- Libraries (National Instruments LabVIEW, DNG Store)
- XIMEA CamTool
- 1) Be sure that You have Administrator privileges
- 2) Download
- 3) Click right mouse button on the downloaded file and use "Run as administrator"
- 4) Read the License Agreement and Accept it.
- 5) Select the Software components you want to install. You can uncheck the components you don't want to install, but it is recommended to leave them all checked.
- 6) Specify the install location - you can leave the default location or change it to your desired location.
- 7) Now the XIMEA Windows Software Package should start copying files, updating System Variables and installing drivers if necessary.
- 8) Installation is completed.
- 9) Changes to System Environment Variables may require a system reboot. If you want to reboot immediately select 'Reboot Now' option, otherwise select 'I want to manually reboot later'.
Note: When used for CURRERA R choose 'I want to manually reboot later' and use SSD Control Tool to store changes when EWF is enabled.
The latest changes are released as Beta Version.
It is also possible to download directly using this Short link
We also have similar Linux Software Package
It is possible to install the package with Unattended Installation XIMEA API Installer
Borland C++ builder¶
The xiapi .lib file requires conversion from Visual C++ to C++Builder. Conversion can be done by using IMPLIB - a tool which generates a C++ Builder compatible xiapi .lib from xiapi .dll to Borland C++. The tool can be downloaded here. Usage: IMPLIB -a xiapi32.lib xiapi32.dll.
Unpacking installation source files¶
It is possible to Unpack XIMEA API Software Package installation files into the current directory to make own installer based on these files.
Note: Product names used in this web site are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies.
All logos and trademarks are the property of the respective trademark owners. All other rights reserved.