Disable Sentinel HASP service¶
Operation system can contain Visual Libraries with need of Sentinel HASP License Manager service.
If service is started while enumerating of USB devices operation system stops sometimes.
Disabling of service¶To disable this service follow steps below:
- Disconnect all USB devices
- Start CURRERA.
- Wait until operation system is fully initialized (about 1 minute after desktop is shown).
- Connect Mouse, Keyboard
- Disable service:
- Click on the MyComputer icon with right mouse button
- Select Manage
- In opened window select Services and Applications/Services
- In the right find select Sentinel HASP License Manager
- Click on the service name with right button and select Properties
- Change start-up type to Manual
- Commit EWF changes with SSD Control Tool.